The type of personal information we collect depends on your relationship with us. It also depends on how you interact with us. Described below by category is the information we may collect and if we share that category of information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. We collect:
- Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal data such as domain names and IP addresses to understand website usage.
- Name and contact information: This includes name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, and zip/postal code. In some cases, we may share this information for the purposes noted above.
- Demographic information: We may use and store information about your location based on your IP address (at a city or county level). In some cases, we may share this information for the purposes noted above.
- Payment information: This includes credit card or other payment information.
- Submitted information: This includes information provided by you when you contact us by phone, text, or online chat. It also includes information provided by you when you fill in our forms to book an appointment or complete a survey or review.
- Job applicant information: We collect resumes, education, and employment history from job applicants. This includes information about your skills and qualifications for the position. We may collect certification, permit and license information.
- Site usage information: We collect information about the browser you are using. We also collect information about the sites you came from and where you visit when you leave us. We may also collect your operating system and IP address. We also look at the areas of our site you visit and any actions you make. We also collect device identifiers. This might include your hardware model. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
- CCPA & CDPA Compliance: We may also collect other categories of personal information as defined by the CCPA and CDPA, including but not limited to, internet activity, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from other personal information to create a profile about you.
Use of Information
We use the collected personal information for various purposes:
- To offer, provide, improve, and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services, including sending you a review and feedback form, with your permission
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To offer you targeted advertisements based on goods, services, and events that we think will be of interest to you
- To use Phone calls, SMS Messages, Email Messages, Direct Mail, Voicemails To provide you with news, special offers, marketing or promotional materials, and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We take precautions to protect your information both online (with encryption) and offline (with access controls). Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We also comply with CCPA & CDPA data breach notification requirements. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use reasonable measures in accordance with applicable law, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
Certain browsers can be set to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
To turn off targeting and advertising cookies, visit the Cookie Settings in the browser footer of the site and turn these types of cookies off. The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising also provides consumers with the ability to manage certain choices online here and provides a tool for managing mobile choices here.
Under CCPA & CDPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information collected through cookies.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Our Sites and Services are Based in the United States
We do not sell your personal information. Disclosure to Service Providers. We may disclose information to third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including third party service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf, or help us execute services you have requested. Service providers may include financial processing companies, information-hosting applications and services, review and feedback-related service providers, and marketing, advertising, and communications service providers. Under CCPA & CDPA, you have the right to opt-out of these practices.
Targeted ads. We use information (as described above) to serve you with ads we think you will find interesting. We might do this based on your browsing habits or other activities. These could be on ours or others’ platforms. (This is often called interest-based, targeted or “cross contextual” advertising.) We might do this on social media platforms. This may occur after you leave our sites or platforms and may encourage you to return.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements. We will transfer all categories of information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We will also disclose it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. This includes U.S. and non-U.S. law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Our website may include links to other sites, whose privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
Surveys & Contests
Occasionally, we may conduct surveys or contests, participation in which is voluntary. Information collected will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection.
Your Privacy Rights (CCPA & CDPA)
- Right to Know: You can request disclosure of the personal information we collect, use, and share.
- Right to Delete: You may ask us to delete your personal information.
- Right to Opt-Out: You can opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a readily usable format.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
Consent & Policy Updates
This policy is subject to change. We will post any changes on this page. By continuing to use our website after changes are made, you agree to the revised policy.
For any questions about this policy or to exercise your rights under CCPA & CDPA, please contact us immediately via telephone at 937-444-4357 or via email.