Water Softener Systems In Dayton, OH
No matter the plumbing problem you’re having in Dayton, Albert Services has the right solution, including whole-house water softeners and point-of-use water filtration systems to condition your home’s water supply.
In addition to a variety of water softeners, our plumbers also install Reverse Osmosis systems which separate water contaminants from your water right at the faucet, and trap the contaminants in a cell which you can then clean and throw away…it’s just that easy.
Enjoy cleaner, softer, better-tasting water in your home with Albert Services. Give us a call at 937-444-4357 to get started!
Signs You Need a Water Softener
You’ve heard of hard water, but what are the actual effects? Some of the most noticeable are listed below. If you’re tired of dealing with these issues, give us a call today.
- A filmy haze on your drinking glasses
- Whitish scaly deposits on your faucets, shower doors, or tea kettle
- Scaly deposits you can’t see, but nevertheless are damaging the inside of your pipes, dishwasher, and other appliances
- Dry, dull skin and hair
- Whites that turn yellow in the washer and colors that fade
Salt-Free Water Softener
Imagine a maintenance-free water softener for your Dayton home that requires no salt and no hazardous chemicals. As the area’s only Easy Water dealer, we can provide you with a salt- and maintenance-free water treatment system to purify your home water supply with these additional benefits:
- Does not rob your water supply of healthy nutrients like calcium and magnesium
- With no briny discharge, Easy Water is very much an environmentally friendly product
- Extends the life of all plumbing fixtures throughout your home
- Improves the efficiency of your water heater
- Your water will taste better, too!
Salt-free water softeners can filter chemicals like chloramine and chlorine without using salt. They can get rid of rust, calcium, and sulfur as well as a range of other hard water sediments.
These salt-free water softeners work by attracting hard water minerals and replacing them with sodium ions instead of dissolving the minerals with salt. It’s a nice way to condition the water to eliminate the problems hard water causes.
If you’re interested in installing a salt-free water softener, just let us know. Our plumbing company offers you all the solutions you need to have fresh and reliable water running through every faucet and fixture in your Dayton home. Contact us today at 937-444-4357 to schedule service!