Affordable HVAC Maintenance Plans In Dayton, OH
Our Dayton HVAC company can help you turn wasted dollars into productive dollars with our multi-point HVAC maintenance service which involves regular tune-ups and inspections.
Did you know that heat loss from leaky, unsealed air ducts reduces the efficiency of your heating system by as much as 30%? That’s just a ventilation problem in your Dayton home we’re talking about, other issues can send your home heating and cooling costs through the roof.
Our expert techs will perform a comprehensive system of critical tests and steps to ensure the safety and efficiency of your HVAC system including:
- Clean your filters, and replace them if necessary
- Test for carbon monoxide or gas leaks
- Inspect the safety controls
- Lubricate and inspect all motors
- Inspect the seals and insulation of your air ducts
- Check and adjust the thermostat for accurate system control
- Visually inspect your heat exchanger for cracks
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls (AC)
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor and condenser motors (AC)
All of this starts at only $10.50 per month, or $130 per year, though we have different HVAC maintenance plans to suit people of all system types.
Give us a call at 937-444-4357 for more information or to sign up for our maintenance plan!
Why You Need HVAC Maintenance
HVAC maintenance offers you many benefits. With regular care, you’ll have fewer surprise breakdowns, a longer-lasting system, and more home comfort.
Don’t neglect the HVAC maintenance for your Dayton home, even when everything seems fine. Here’s why:
- The average life span of a home HVAC system is only 10-15 years and you need it to last as long as possible.
- Without scheduled maintenance, the efficiency of the unit goes down, leaving you to spend more on fuel and electricity to obtain the same levels of indoor comfort.
- Lack of regular maintenance also increases the likelihood of repairs, and the longer a potential problem goes unchecked, the more expensive the resulting repair.
- Finally, regular maintenance can add years to your system’s life span.
Benefits of Getting Regular HVAC Maintenance
- More comfort!
- More safety!
- More energy savings!