HVAC Maintenance In Dayton
Our Dayton HVAC company can help you turn wasted dollars into productive dollars with our multi-point HVAC maintenance service which involves regular tune-ups and inspections.
Did you know that heat loss from leaky, unsealed air ducts reduces the efficiency of your heating system by as much as 30%? That's just a ventilation problem in your Dayton home we're talking about, other issues can send your home heating and cooling costs through the roof.
Our heating contractor will perform a comprehensive system of critical tests and steps to ensure the safety and efficiency of your HVAC system including:
- Clean your filters, and replace them if necessary
- Test for carbon monoxide or gas leaks
- Inspect the safety controls
- Lubricate and inspect all motors
- Inspect the seals and insulation of your air ducts
- Check and adjust thermostat for accurate system control
- Visually inspect your heat exchanger for cracks
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls (AC)
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor and condenser motors (AC)
Why You Need HVAC Maintenance
HVAC maintenance offers you many benefits. With regular care, you'll have fewer surprise breakdowns, a longer lasting system, and more home comfort.
Don't neglect the HVAC maintenance for your Dayton home, even when everything seems fine. Here's why:
- The average life span of a home HVAC system is only 10-15 years and you need it to last as long as possible.
- Without scheduled maintenance, the efficiency of the unit goes down, leaving you to spend more on fuel and electricity to obtain the same levels of indoor comfort.
- Lack of regular maintenance also increases the likelihood of repairs, and the longer a potential problem goes unchecked, the more expensive the resulting repair.
- Finally, regular maintenance can add years to your system's life span.
Benefits of Getting Regular HVAC Maintenance
- More comfort!
- More safety!
- More energy savings!
How To Know When Your Dayton Home Needs Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning is one of the most common plumbing services we provide at Albert Services. Drain cleaning is undoubtedly a preventive service, but most people don't get it done unless there's a proble […]
6 Signs You Need Dayton Plumber
It's completely understandable to put things off, especially when it involves the expense of hiring a professional like a Dayton plumber. However, the plumbing repairs you need now will only turn int […]